EIC Women Leadership Programme: call for mentors
EIC is looking for motivated and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, innovators and senior managers to join the programme as mentors.
The European Innovation Council (EIC) is launching a full-fledged impactful Women Leadership Programme (WLP) for women entrepreneurs and researchers supported by the EIC (Accelerator & Pathfinder), as well as Women TechEU beneficiaries.
What’s in it for mentors?
- Contribute to bringing a positive change to the mentee’s life;
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas and approaches;
- Expand professional network;
- Play an active role in the EIC Community, Europe’s largest community of entrepreneurs and researchers;
- Be at the forefront of increasing the role of women in innovation and tech
- Develop personal leadership and coaching styles.
What can mentees expect?
- Improve self-confidence and break inner blocks for a sustained success;
- Determine and define a passionate vision, set goals and work towards achieving them;
- Increase their professional networks.
Who can apply as a mentor?
Change-maker who wants to have a long-term impact on women’s participation in business within the innovation and tech.
Entrepreneurs, investors, innovators and senior managers (M/F) that have:
- Extensive managerial experience;
- An extensive and diverse professional network;
- Experience in dealing with multiple issues in a fast-paced growth environment.
And that have the following skillset:
- 360º approach to leadership and personal development;
- Willingness to become a long-term ‘trusted’ advisor;
- Empathy, integrity, credibility, diligence, independence and patience;
- A ‘champion’ for gender equality/diversity;
- Sensitive to work-life balance topics.
BENEFICIARI E FINALITA’
Industria; Turismo; Commercio; Costruzioni; Audiovisivo; Servizi; ICT; Trasporti; Energia; Sanità; Cultura; Farmaceutico; Alimentare
INCENTIVI E SPESE
Mentoring is provided pro-bono.
Applications are on a rolling basis.
Warrant Hub S.p.A. non assume alcuna responsabilità per quanto riguarda il contenuto della scheda e ricorda che fanno fede unicamente i testi della legislazione pubblicati nelle edizioni cartacee della Gazzetta Ufficiale e/o Bollettini Ufficiali Regionali e/o qualsiasi altra pubblicazione ufficiale. Warrant Hub S.p.A — Corso Mazzini,11 – 42015 Correggio (RE) Italia – Tel. 0522 7337 – Fax. 0522 692586