EU: WORTH Partnership Project
WORTH Partnership Project
Call for proposals of the WORTH Partnership Project.
The WORTH Partnership Project has published a new call for proposals.
The WORTH Partnership Project fosters transnational cross-sector collaborations to develop innovative design-driven products. The partnerships bring together:
- manufacturing SMEs
- technology firms
The WORTH call for applications is open to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups in industries such as:
Partnership projects aim to develop innovative design-driven products. They are usually composed of two to three partners with different profiles:
- designers – self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- makers – crafters and SME manufacturers
- technology firms – innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
The WORTH Partnership Project aims to create and support 150 partnerships over four years. The first WORTH call closed in December 2017 with 25 partnerships selected from more than 100 applications. The projects cover a broad spectrum of industries across 20 European countries.
BENEFICIARI E FINALITA’
Consorzio; Impresa o Professionista; Cooperativa
micro impresa; piccola impresa; media impresa
ICT; Sociale – No Profit – Altro
INCENTIVI E SPESE
Winning projects will receive EUR 60,000 in funding, services and training opportunities, including:
- EUR 10,000 of direct funding
- A media kit (international media relation activities, advertising and social media marketing)
- A tailored-made mentoring programme and training
- Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events
- Professional links and visibility on the WORTH gallery
- Participation in two international events related to design to showcase the products developed
The deadline for applications is 24 October 2018.
The WORTH Partnership Project has published a new call for proposals. The deadline for applications is 31 October 2019.
Warrant Hub S.p.A. non assume alcuna responsabilità per quanto riguarda il contenuto della scheda e ricorda che fanno fede unicamente i testi della legislazione pubblicati nelle edizioni cartacee della Gazzetta Ufficiale e/o Bollettini Ufficiali Regionali e/o qualsiasi altra pubblicazione ufficiale. Warrant Hub S.p.A — Corso Mazzini,11 – 42015 Correggio (RE) Italia – Tel. 0522 7337 – Fax. 0522 692586