EIT Urban Mobility: Startup Investment 2021
EIT Urban Mobility
EIT Urban Mobility invests in high-impact startups, scale-ups and SMEs to accelerate their journey, to continue critical innovation and to ultimately transform the European urban mobility landscape.
EIT Urban Mobility is investing up to €100,000 per company in high-impact startups, scale-ups and SMEs to accelerate their journey, to continue critical innovation and to ultimately transform the European urban mobility landscape.
An EIT Urban Mobility investment will not only provide you with capital but also position you in the venturing ecosystem and include you in our european partner network of Corporates, Investors and Cities.
Who qualifies for startup investment?
Startups, scale-ups and SMEs currently fundraising or preferably already in an ongoing funding round with the following characteristics:
- Incorporated not more than 10 years ago
- Less than 100 employees on their payroll in Q1, 2021
- Innovative Product/Service contributing to at least one of the EIT Urban Mobility Focus Areas: Active Mobility, Sustainable City Logistics, Creating Public Realm, Future Mobility and Mobility & Energy
Startups, scale-ups and SMEs:
- can demonstrate that company has successfully developed and commercialised products or services that represent a significant innovation in markets where value and monetization can be maximized
- have the management and technical expertise, with the necessary resources to show that the company is economically viable
- company’s operations, products/services contribute positively to at least one of the EIT Urban Mobility’s ; SDG3, SDG7, SDG8, SDG9, SDG11 and SDG13
BENEFICIARI E FINALITA’
Consorzio; Impresa o Professionista; Cooperativa
micro impresa; piccola impresa; media impresa; grande impresa
Industria; ICT; Trasporti; Energia
INCENTIVI E SPESE
EIT Urban Mobility startup investment instrument consists of up to €100,000 in exchange for equity. If selected for investment, your company will also benefit from access to regional ecosystems, infrastructure and coaching to drive growth and internationalisation.
Call Opens: 17 February 2021. Register here: application form
- 1st cut-off date: 1 March 2021
2nd cut-off date: Q2 2021 (TBA)
3rd cut-off date: Q3 2021 (TBA)
4th cut-off date: Q4 2021 (TBA)
Warrant Hub S.p.A. non assume alcuna responsabilità per quanto riguarda il contenuto della scheda e ricorda che fanno fede unicamente i testi della legislazione pubblicati nelle edizioni cartacee della Gazzetta Ufficiale e/o Bollettini Ufficiali Regionali e/o qualsiasi altra pubblicazione ufficiale. Warrant Hub S.p.A — Corso Mazzini,11 – 42015 Correggio (RE) Italia – Tel. 0522 7337 – Fax. 0522 692586