EIT Raw Materials: Pan-European start-up accelerator programme
EIT RawMaterials Accelerator programme provides tailored support for start-ups to fast-track their business.
The support provided in each phase consists of both group work, individual coaching as well as anchoring start-ups in their local and national ecosystems while at the same time opening up introductions on a Pan-European level to partners of the EIT RawMaterials Innovation Community. The combination of local anchoring and Pan-European opportunities are envisaged to increase the success rate and market opportunities of the selected start-ups.
The call is open for start-ups that already have an innovative offering (at TRL 4-6) and see an opportunity in rapidly developing this offering in the raw materials sector: from exploration, mining and mineral processing, to recycling, substitution and circular economy.
- Phase 1 – Invent: 3 months of expert business coaching with a focus on building a proof of concept for your business model and discovering your market niche
- Phase 2 – Build: 6 months, supports your validation of customer needs and verification of business assumptions while identifying criteria for market entry
- Phase 3 – Grow: 6-9 months, tailors your business for launch through market entry, raising financing and expansion of your team
Objectives for Phase 1
- Identify beachhead market, market size, customer pain
- Identify key value drivers, good margin/product and margin/year, estimate financial needs
- Compose a founding team, identify roles and coming needs for the team.
BENEFICIARI E FINALITA’
Consorzio; Impresa o Professionista; Cooperativa
micro impresa; piccola impresa; media impresa; grande impresa
Industria; Turismo; Commercio; Costruzioni; Audiovisivo; Servizi; ICT; Trasporti; Energia; Agricoltura; Pesca e Affari marittimi; Sanità; Cultura; Sociale – No Profit – Altro; Farmaceutico; Alimentare
INCENTIVI E SPESE
Phase 1 – Selected start-ups will receive €15 000 as funding to cover their costs for participating in Phase 1 of the RM Accelerator.
Application deadline: Thursday, 3 September 2020
Warrant Hub S.p.A. non assume alcuna responsabilità per quanto riguarda il contenuto della scheda e ricorda che fanno fede unicamente i testi della legislazione pubblicati nelle edizioni cartacee della Gazzetta Ufficiale e/o Bollettini Ufficiali Regionali e/o qualsiasi altra pubblicazione ufficiale. Warrant Hub S.p.A — Corso Mazzini,11 – 42015 Correggio (RE) Italia – Tel. 0522 7337 – Fax. 0522 692586